Thursday, July 16, 2009

phew... finally !

phew... finally my BC presentation was passed !!

and i get 70 out of 100...

today , that tutor damn good in mood...

I was the first one who going to present today.. and we got total of 6 person need to present ...

I was so nervous .. and i used Jacky laptop to present..

and our presentation is do in Powerpoint slide show...

when i click on the controller... sometimes it cant function..it cant jump to the next slide... it make me so nervous...

I used up 8 to 9 minutes to finish my presentation... all the way i was sweating a lot because the fan was not switch on !! =.='

Thank God and I also need to thank to my DEAR ~ because she gave me a lot of support during these few days !! I know she is rushing for her assignment and some coursework test... these few days , she was so moody and emo.... i can understand that the stress had made her become this... so i know what to do and dont make her angry anymore! !

No comments:

Post a Comment