Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pikom PC Fair

Today I went to PC fair at KLCC with my frens...
They are bk , oku , joe , jazz , ryan , yong lii , pei yen and queenie ! !

About 1pm , we take LRT at Wangsa Maju to KLCC...
haha.... 1st time go pc fair with my classmates... they r so funny ~
when we reached KLCC , jazz meet with his gf n we walk together to the convention hall...
Damn, on the way to convention hall , it was so crowded and HOT !
Altough it's raining outside , but it make me sweat a lot >.<

I bought a 100 pieces CD-R and a A4Tech Laser Mouse ...
hehe... buy a new mouse for gaming bcause my old mouse wanna spoilt dy ...

About 5pm , we went back by LRT too ~
We reached at Wangsa Maju at 6pm... then jazz have to go dinner with his family ..
Others went to take dinner at wangsa maju ~

About 7.50pm , we went back to home ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment