Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Traffic Jam ! !

WTF , way back to home from college also take 1 hour ?

today i hav my class until 6pm...
it was a rainy day today ~
(not small raindrops ! ! is HEAVY like hellz )
from the mcdonald there(tmn melawati) 'jam' till Batu Caves roundabout! !
I'm damn tired and hungry bcause i skipped my lunch today .. haiz..
the road was so jam is because of the repairman repair the street light! !
really sux ... choose rainy day to repair , summore is 6pm(many ppl back from work)
Adui, should use brain THINK LA ! ! where's ur brain go ? SAKAI ! !

Today my breakfast is 'Ampang Yong Tau Fu'
haha... after 8am accounting tutorial , it has 2 hour break
Oku suddenly say wan go eat Ampang Yong Tau Fu anot?
then 3 of us went to Ampang eat Yong Tau Fu !

it juz take about 15 minutes from college to there ~
the 'Goreng Water Dog ' is damn nice ! !
80 cent per item ! !
haha... we ate le RM25 . 70 for 3 person ! !
because we hav big stomach to store food ! ! xD
summore bk suggest next time go Kajang eat satay .. lol


I reach home today oredi 7pm ... lol .. 1st time take so long to reach my home ! !

STUPID TRAFFIC JAM

No comments:

Post a Comment